Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This course provides broad knowledge of the theories, concepts and principles for a range of business related fields and disciplines including accounting, human resources management, economics, management and marketing. Graduates will have a strong understanding of business drivers and issues having completed an industry engagement subject and an industry relevant project.
- 240 credit points - 24 subjects in total. This course includes 12 core units, 8 specialisation units, 4 elective units
- Industry placement in final year.
Standard entry requirements
- Applicants must meet at least one of the following criteria: completion of an Australian Senior Secondary Certificate of Education, or its equivalent, at an appropriate level
- AND 18 years of age or over
- OR mature age entry (aged 21 or over) with relevant work experience
- OR successful completion of a relevant diploma.
For study pathways including credit transfer and recognition of prior learning information please visit www.martindegrees.edu.au
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Brisbane Fortitude Vallley||International: $42,000||Yes|
|Sydney Haymarket||International: $42,000||Yes|