The Gordon’s main campus is located in Geelong, the second largest city in Victoria that is only one hour by train from the centre of Melbourne and 30 minutes from the start of the Great Ocean Road. Geelong is a safe, friendly and affordable city with many restaurants, cafes, festivals and events. With blue skies and world famous beaches, Geelong provides an authentic Australian experience.
The Gordon excels at hands-on learning and takes pride in our graduates being work-ready. In fact, our graduates achieve a higher employment rate than the state and national average. Our international students gain real skills and experience, with guaranteed work placements built into most courses, which can lead to an exciting and rewarding career.
Why study at The Gordon?
There are many benefits of studying a vocational or ELICOS program at The Gordon. You will get:
- skills for employment, not just theoretical knowledge
- quality education in a multicultural and safe community environment
- access to affordable on-campus student accommodation
- small classes and the chance to make friends with Australian students
- lower entrance requirements and cost than a degree program
- the chance to earn credits towards a bachelor degree and pathway to university
Courses are offered in the following areas:
- aged care
- beauty therapy
- building and construction
- building design
- early childhood education
- cookery and patisserie
- community services
- computer systems engineering
- conservation and land management
- fashion design
- graphic design
- information technology
- interior decoration and design
- laboratory technology
- remedial massage.
For those wanting to progress to university, The Gordon offers pathways to Deakin University.
Certificate, diploma and advanced diploma.
February and some programs in July and October.
From six months to three years.
English language entry requirements
IELTS - 5.5+ (no band less than 5.0).
Some programs may require students to achieve a higher English language test score.
For a complete list of courses go to: