Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program aims to assist Workplace Health and Safety (WH&S) professionals further develop, implement and evaluate WH&S interventions by utilising strong evidence based practice.Coursework from the Graduate Certificate of Health (Workplace Health and Safety) is delivered in first year, focusing on practice and risk as well as regulations, systems and complexity. Semester two incorporates core subjects on organisational effectiveness and research skills.
120 points over 12 months.
- Contemporary workplace health and safety practice and risk
- Workplace health and safety regulation, systems and complexity
- Workplace health and safety and organisational effectiveness
- The critical researcher.
Standard entry requirements
- A bachelor degree
- OR a diploma or advanced diploma in OH&S plus at least two years OH&S experience in a workplace
- OR at least three years OH&S management experience.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Mount Helen (Ballarat)||International: $23,000||No|