Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Become a professional artist and study ceramics/3D, drawing, printmaking, painting, digital art, multi-dimensional art. Undertake subjects in both two-dimensional and multi-dimensional studios, as well as digital art and the history and theory of art and design. In the final year, you will propose a self-directed project incorporating research and contemporary art practice, supported by staff from a number of specialist studios.
This program consists of 360 credit points.
- Digital Art
- Multi-dimensional Art
Standard entry requirements
- Selection is based on successful interview and folio presentation as well as completing a year 12 qualification (VCE/interstate or overseas equivalent), as well as meeting the prerequisite study requirements. Year 12 - Prerequisites Units 3 and 4: a study score of at least 20 in any English
- ATAR. Non Year 12 - Previous higher education studies with results at a pass level, including any 'single subjects of study', or successful completion of a tertiary preparatory program such as the Federation University Foundation Access Studies Program (FAST)
- Successful completion of a relevant VET qualification at Certificate III level or higher
- Applicants who have not completed secondary education, or undertaken any TAFE or university studies should include a personal statement detailing all relevant experience to strengthen their application. Academic IELTS with an Overall score of 6.0
- With no band less than 6.0, or equivalent.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Gippsland (Churchill)||International: $83,100||No||
Further information: study.federation.edu.au