Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This practical degree will turn your Diploma and Advanced Diploma into an undergraduate degree with just one extra year of full time study. You'll consolidate your people, project and resource management skills with the key knowledge needed to take a business to the next level. This program has been developed by Federation Business School to challenge the traditional method of obtaining a three year undergraduate degree.
360 credit points over 3 years.
- Principles of customer service
- Introduction to budgets and financial planning, Fundamentals of occupational health and safety
- Introduction to industrial relations
- Principles of recruitment, selection and induction
- Introduction to performance management
- Fundamentals of business planning
- Introduction to organisational change
- Introduction to strategic planning
- Introduction to marketing
- Princples of performance and professional development
- Fundamentals of financial management
- Principles of employee relations
- Fundamentals of leadership
- Principles of innovation and continuous improvement
- Strategic human resource management
- Project management
- International business management
- Marketing for managers
- Accounting for managers
- Applied workplace practice
- Applied principles for responsible business practices.
Standard entry requirements
- A Diploma qualification in any field
- An Advanced Diploma or equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline
- And significant industry experience in the relevant professional area.Overall IELTS band score of 6.0, with no band less than 6.0, or equivalent.
International students wishing to apply for RPL and Credit Transfer are required to provide syllabus of previous study undertaken at time of applying for a program. Not all programs offer RPL and Credit Transfer. Contact the International Student Programs office at email@example.com
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|