Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Become a leader in healthcare. Develop specialist knowledge to manage a multitude of issues and advance your skills in leadership, policy, practice and evidence-based delivery. If you are currently working in the sector and are aspiring to a management position or have a non-health background with interest in the healthcare industry, this is the degree for you.
240 credit points over 2 years.
- Contemporary issues in health services management
- Policy in health services management
- Leadership in health services management
- Evidence based practice in health service management
- Research methods for health
- Inquiry and analysis of literature
- Research Thesis A & B
Standard entry requirements
- Mature age entry
- An undergraduate degree in any discipline.The MBA is intended for applicants who have an undergraduate degree in any discipline. In exceptional circumstances, applicants who do not have a bachelor's degree may be admitted on the basis of relevant work experience, and demonstrated capacity to undertake the program as determined by the school.Extra Requirementsou must submit a copy of your current CV with the application. An interview will be conducted once application is received with the MBA Director