Type of institution: TAFE Institute
This qualification is part of the Information and Communications Technology Training Package. It provides the skills and knowledge for an individual to be competent in a variety of skill areas within the digital and interactive games industry. It provides an opportunity to develop the design, graphic/digital media and programming skills required in the development of digital games briefs, either as a small independent specialist or as part of a larger team. The qualification also provides opportunities to work in new and emerging games genres, such as online game development, mobile device gaming, interactive internet and TV game development.
- 16 units: 5 core
- 5 specialist
- 6 elective
- Core: Contribute to the implementation of the OHS consultation process
- Create design concepts for digital games and 3D media
- Create a complex 3D interactive computer game
- Collaborate in the design of 3D game levels and environments
- Work effectively in the digital media industry. Specialist
- Digital media. Plus electives.
Standard entry requirements
No minimum education
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Chisholm@311||International: $14,300||Yes||No information available|