Type of institution: TAFE Institute
This qualification is part of the Information and Communications Technology Training Package. It provides the skills and knowledge for an individual to plan, design, manage and monitor an enterprise information and communications technology (ICT) network as an independent ICT specialist or as part of a team responsible for advanced ICT network security systems. The qualification has a high-level ICT technical base with appropriate security units and the ability to specialise in a number of areas, including voice, wireless, network infrastructure and sustainability.
- 12 units: 5 core
- 7 elective.
- Core: Implement secure encryption technologies
- Design and implement a security perimeter for ICT networks
- Design and implement a security system
- Plan, configure and test advanced server-based security
- Integrate sustainability in ICT planning and design projects. Electives: Determine strategy for the implementation of biometric technology
- Lead the evaluation and implementation of current industry-specific technologies
- Plan, configure and test advanced internetwork routing solutions
- Configure network devices for a secure network infrastructure
- Assess biometric system
- plus more.
Standard entry requirements
- Diploma of Information Technology Networking
- Or other vocational experience.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Dandenong||International: $13,825||No||No information available|