Type of institution: TAFE Institute
This qualification reflects the role of individuals working in accounting and seeking professional recognition, including tax agents, accounts managers and business analysts; and to employees performing a range of accounts management tasks for organisations in a range of industries. At this level individuals are expected to apply theoretical and technical skills in a range of situations and to display initiative and judgement in planning activities. They have autonomy in performing complex operations and can be responsible for planning, coordinating and evaluating the work of others within broad but generally well-defined parameters.
- 14 units: 3 core
- 11 elective
- Core: Monitor corporate governance activities
- Apply economic principles to work in the financial services industry
- Interpret and use financial statistics and tools. Electives: Prepare tax documentation for individuals
- Prepare financial reports for corporate entities
- Prepare and administer tax documentation for legal entities
- Audit and report on financial systems and records
- Implement tax plans and evaluate tax obligations
- Conduct internal audit
- Evaluate organisation's financial performance
- Evaluate financial risk
- Develop and implement financial strategies
- plus more.
Standard entry requirements
- Completion of both FNSSS00014 Accounting Principles Skill Set and FNSSS00015 Advanced Accounting Principles Skill Set
- OR Completion of FNS50215 Diploma of Accounting
- OR Completion of FNS50217 Diploma of Accounting.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Dandenong||International: $14,465||Yes||No information available|