Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Graduate Certificate of Strategic Studies is designed for students seeking to launch or advance their careers in national defence, international security, counterterrorism, strategic policy, foreign affairs, intelligence, and more.This program equips you with the analytical skills necessary to advance your professional career as you develop an understanding of the regional and global strategic and security challenges.
The Graduate Certificate of Strategic Studies requires the completion of 24 units
Standard entry requirements
- At a minimum, all applicants must meet program-specific academic/non-academic requirements and English language requirements. Admission to most ANU programs is on a competitive basis. Therefore, meeting all admission requirements does not automatically guarantee entry
- Bachelor's or international equivalent with GPA 4/7
- OrGraduate Diploma or international equivalent with a GPA 4/7
- OrGraduate Certificate or international equivalent with a GPA 4/7
- Or24 units of courses in a postgraduate program a GPA of 4/7
- OrGRE General test, completed no more than 5 years before the time of application, with a minimum score of 155 for Verbal Reasoning, 155 for Quantitative Reasoning and 4.0 in Analytical Writing and a minimum of 3 years full-time equivalent work experience at ANZSCO Skill Level 1 in a field related to the program
- OrA minimum of 5 years of full-time work experience at ANZSCO Skill Level 1 in a field related to the program.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|