Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program provides opportunities for students wishing to continue their studies in a science based discipline. The program can also provide an entry pathway to other postgraduate coursework programs, such as Master degrees. This program is suitable of students who have completed tertiary studies in a discipline relevant to science.
The Graduate Certificate of Science requires the completion of 24 units
Standard entry requirements
- At a minimum, all applicants must meet program-specific academic/non-academic requirements and English language requirements. Admission to most ANU programs is on a competitive basis. Therefore, meeting all admission requirements does not automatically guarantee entry
- Bachelor's degree or international equivalent with GPA of 4/7
- OrGraduate Diploma or international equivalent with a GPA of 4/7
- OrGraduate Certificate or international equivalent with a GPA of 4/7
- Or24 units of courses in a postgraduate program with a GPA of 4/7
- OrGraduate Records Examination (GRE) General test, completed no more than 5 years before the time of application, with a minimum score of 155 for Verbal Reasoning, 155 for Quantitative Reasoning and 4.0 in Analytical Writing and a minimum of 3 years of full-time equivalent work experience at ANZSCO Skill Level 1 in a field related to the program
- OrA minimum of 5 years of full-time equivalent work experience at ANZSCO Skill Level 1 in a field related to the program.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|