Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Flexible Double Degree groups allow students to combine two Bachelor degrees of their choice. Students can build their own combination to suit both a career path and a personal passion. The Law (Honours) group allows for over 30 courses to be combined with the Bachelor of Laws (Honours). These options allow students to specialise with combinations that relate to the study of law or allow them to diversify their qualifications.
Completion of the Law (Honours) Flexible Double Degrees requires completion of 240 units across two degrees. See the individual course entries of the degrees listed to find out more about compulsory courses, majors and minors for these degrees.
- Students must choose the Bachelor of Laws and one of the following Bachelor degrees: Accounting
- Actuarial Studies
- Applied Data Analytics
- Archaeological Practice
- Art History and Curatorship
- Asian Studies
- Business Administration
- Classical Studies
- Design Arts
- Development Studies
- Environment and Sustainability
- European Studies
- Information Technology
- International Relations
- International Security Studies
- Latin American Studies
- Mathematical Sciences
- Medical Science
- Middle Eastern and Central Asian Studies
- Pacific Studies
- Policy Studies
- Political Science
- Politics, Philosophy and Economics
- Science (Psychology)
- Visual Arts.
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12 or equivalent
- There also may be prerequisites or levels of assumed knowledge for individual subjects, check http://programsandcourses.anu.edu.au for details. In a Flexible Double Degree, you must meet the requirements for each degree.
Many of the degrees listed here are professionally accredited. See the individual course entries of the degrees listed to find out more about who recognises these qualifications
Credit may be granted for equivalent studies as appropriate at other universities. Honours program available.
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Canberra||Yes||No information available|
To find out more about how Flexible Double Degrees work, students can visit http://programsandcourses.anu.edu.au/degree-builder/program-type/flexible-double and start creating their own combinations using the Degree Builder tool. Graduates/graduands of non-Law degrees are not eligible to apply for this course but may apply for the Juris Doctor program.