Type of institution: Registered Training Organisation
This qualification is part of the Agriculture, Horticulture and Conservation and Land Management Training Package. It reflects the role of personnel working on farms and stations who manage enterprise production units and employees and sole operators of agribusinesses who provide crop production advice and services to production enterprises. Industry expects individuals with this qualification will take personal responsibility and exercise autonomy in undertaking complex work. They must analyse information and exercise judgement to complete a range of advanced skilled activities.
10 elective units
- Electives: Develop a whole farm plan
- Manage integrated crop and pasture production
- Plan and manage long-term weed, pest or disease control in crops
- Arrange marketing of livestock
- Prepare the enterprise for organic certification
- Improve agricultural sustainability using renewable energy and recycle system/s
- Comply with deer industry national velvet accreditation requirements
- Design livestock effluent systems
- plus more.
Standard entry requirements
Entrance requirements vary between providers.
Advanced Diploma of Agriculture
|Campus||Fees||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Armidale||International: $16,000||No||No information available|