More information about UTS:INSEARCH - Foundation Studies Add
UTS:INSEARCH offers premium pathway programs to one of Australia's leading universities - the University of Technology, Sydney and offers small class sizes, industry experienced teachers, dedicated academic support and access to state-of-the-art facilities - all in the heart of Sydney.
UTS:INSEARCH is the premium pathway provider to the University of Technology, Sydney (UTS), one of Australia's leading universities for producing industry ready graduates. In fact over 3,000 students from 75 different countries come to us every year to prepare for university studies.
We offer higher education Diplomas, UTS Foundation Studies and leading academic English programs.
Through the quality of our programs, our expertise, care and focus on the student experience, we give every single student the best possible foundation for a successful university career.
High Success Rates
Our success rates are also extremely high, in 2012, 93% of diploma graduates were eligible to articulate to a UTS undergraduate degree.
Why do students succeed at UTS:INSEARCH?
- Guaranteed entry* into a UTS degree. Fast track into 2nd year of a bachelor degree**
- Small class sizes, (maximum 20 students) so you receive more personalised tuition
- Academic courses are all designed in collaboration with the corresponding UTS faculties
- State-of-the-art facilities in an newly renovated campus
- Highly qualified industry experienced teachers
- Dedicated academic support including study skills workshops, one-on-one learning assistance sessions and access to academic advisers
- Located in Sydney's CBD with easy access to the UTS campus
The UTS:INSEARCH campus is located in the heart of Sydney vibrant CBD and within a short stroll to UTS and major transport. Make new friends and experience student life in the heart of the city, surrounded by cafes, galleries, theatres, nightlife and shops. In fact there is so much to do here you won't want to leave.
Study live and learn in one the most inspirational cities in the world - and UTS:INSEARCH is right in the heart of it!
UTS:INSEARCH is located in Sydney's central business district and a short stroll from UTS and major transport. Make new friends and experience student life in the heart of the city, surrounded by cafes, galleries, nightlife and shops.
The UTS:INSEARCH campus is only minutes to:
- UTS Broadway and Haymarket campuses
- UTS Library
- Sydney Central Train Station
- Railway Square Bus Stop
- Darling Harbour
Academic and Personal Support
- Dedicated academic advisers
- Weekly learning assistance sessions
- Study skills classes
- One on one tutorials
- Student counselling services
- Health services
- Career services
- Classrooms and lecture theatres with latest technology
- Access the world class UTS library
- Newly refurbished student recreation spaces
- Mac labs and computer rooms
- Spacious study areas
- Open plan student kitchen areas
- Over 100 sports and social clubs
- Activities club
- Student Council
- City campus - everything is at your doorstep
UTS Foundation Studies is offered on behalf of the University of Technology, Sydney (UTS) and delivered by UTS:INSEARCH.
The UTS Foundation Studies program prepares students for Australian university study in a range of disciplines, covering content related to the field of study they may wish to pursue at UTS.
The program provides pathways to UTS:INSEARCH diplomas or, for students who obtain exceptional results, entry into the first year of an undergraduate degree at UTS.
Students can choose from one of six streams of study:
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Design and Architecture
- Information Technology
- Nursing and Health Sciences
All our programs are offered over 8 months (accelerated) or 12 months# (standard).
The UTS Foundation Studies Program meets the requirements for international students which has been registered on CRICOS for delivery in Australia providing academic preparation for entry into first year undergraduate study to international students.
#Note: 12 month Foundation Studies program is not available for domestic students
Standard CRICOS course code: 068814M. UTS course code: C30014
Accelerated CRICOS course code: 068815K. UTS Course code: C30015
10 Quay Street Haymarket NSW 2000