More information about University of Wollongong - Sydney Business School Add
Sydney Business School is the graduate school of the Faculty of Business at the University of Wollongong. We offer postgraduate business programs for individuals seeking to deepen or expand expertise, to build professional excellence or to enhance their leadership capabilities. Our programs are, informed by research, structured on applied outcomes, recognised by industry, delivered by highly qualified and industry experienced academics, and supported through additional specialised student learning and development resources.
Our student body is made up of citizens from over 50 countries and our alumni and partners are spread across the globe. Nurturing this diversity and staying connected across the time zones is important to us. We work with our students, alumni and partners to enhance both collaborations and cultural appreciation.
We deliver courses from campuses located at the UOW main campus, the Innovation precinct in Wollongong and Circular Quay, Sydney. Each campus is a welcoming place to both study and relax. Each is equipped with the latest technology, access to learning and development mentors and workshops, dedicated librarians, student counsellors and networking events.
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (Advanced)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Strategic Marketing
- Master of Strategic Management and Marketing
- Master of Strategic Human Resource Management
- Master of Management
- Master of Project Management
- Master of Science (Logistics)
- Master of International Business
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Philosophy (Business)
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Doctor of Philosophy Integrated
We also offer graduate certificates in a number of the above areas.
We are committed to ensuring your time with us is both positive and valuable. We understand that in choosing to pursue postgraduate education you seek a program and a school that will improve your career prospectus, give you the opportunity to expand your network of contacts and provide the support to achieve academic goals in harmony with life's other commitments.
- The school was ranked in the top 200 business schools in the world by QS.
- The business school was ranked 13th in the Asia-Pacific region by QS.
- The business school was rated four stars by QS in 2013 (rated five stars for facilities, internationalisation and diversity).
- The MBA was ranked number one in Australia by the International Graduate Forum in 2013.
- The MBA was rated four stars by the Graduate Management Association of Australia.
- The MBA has 3 Palmes status with Eduniversal.
- The Master of Science (Logistics) won the Supply Chain and Logistics Association of Australia's Australian Training, Education and Development Award in 2011.
- UOW was ranked 33rd among the world's top 100 universities aged under 50 by Times Higher Education.
- UOW was ranked in the top two per cent in the 2012 QS World University Rankings.
- UOW was ranked in the top two per cent in the 2012 Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
- UOW was rated five stars by The Good Universities Guide in 2013 for Getting a Full-time Job, Positive Graduate Outcomes, Graduate Starting Salary, Teaching Quality, Overall Satisfaction and Generic Skills.
176 Auckland Street BEGA NSW Australia
UOW Batemans Bay
Batemans Bay Library Complex BATEMANS BAY NSW Australia
Squires Avenue FAIRY MEADOW NSW Australia
UOW Southern Highlands
c/- Moss Vale TAFE Kirkham Street MOSS VALE NSW Australia
University of Wollongong Northfields Avenue WOLLONGONG NSW Australia
UOW Southern Sydney (Loftus)
TAFE NSW Southern Sydney Institute Rawson Avenue LOFTUS NSW Australia
The Sydney Business School
Sydney Business School Level 14, 175 Liverpool Street SYDNEY NSW Australia
George Evans Drive NOWRA NSW Australia