More information about University of Southern Queensland Add
As a USQ student, you'll be part of a university with an international reputation, a high graduate employment rate and a community where you will get the chance to really know your lecturers and fellow students.
Around 25,000 students from over 100 countries take advantage of our flexible learning options each year by studying:
- at one of our three Australian campuses
- by online (distance) education
- through one of our USQ Education Partners in your own country.
USQ is highly recognised for the commitment and support we provide to our students:
- 2012 - ranked first for Learning Overall, Living Overall, Support Overall and Arrival Overall*
- 2012 - ranked second best in Queensland graduate employment outcomes**
- 2011 - rated first in Australia for Learning Overall*
- 2010 - rated first in Australia for Support Overall*
- 2010 - Australian Award for University Teaching (innovative use of technologies to promote student learning)***
*International Student Barometer Survey
***Australian Learning and Teaching Council
Depending on your choice of degree, you can choose to study at any of our three campuses within southern Queensland, Australia, or through a number of partners located in various countries around the world. Our regional campuses are located at Toowoomba, Springfield and on the Fraser Coast. Studying at one of USQ's campuses means the cost of living is relatively low and the atmosphere is safe and friendly.
USQ is focused on giving you the best opportunity to succeed at tertiary study by providing support designed to enhance your university experience regardless of how you choose to study. Our professionally accredited staff offer support services for both on-campus and online students, ranging from meeting you at the airport through to online study support.
For more information about what USQ has to offer, please refer to our website: www.usq.edu.au/international.
If you are coming to Australia to study on campus, you will find a wide range of highquality student accommodation available at reasonable prices. Some accommodation options have been developed to cater specifically to your needs as a USQ student and are located on campus or within walking distance.
Areas of study
USQ programs are designed with the aim of preparing industry-ready and internationally qualified graduates.
Our programs are offered from diploma to doctorate level:
- English language and pathways
- business, commerce and law
- creative arts
- engineering and spatial science
- humanities and mass communication
- information technology
- research (in all areas of study).
How to apply
You can apply to study at USQ by following four easy steps. To find out how, visit our website: http://icon.usq.edu.au.
161 Old Maryborough Road HERVEY BAY QLD Australia
West Street TOOWOOMBA QLD Australia
Sinnathamby Boulevard SPRINGFIELD LAKES QLD Australia