More information about TAFE NSW - Higher Education Add
A TAFE NSW higher education degree qualification is a valuable tool for building your future. TAFE NSW has an enviable reputation for producing highly competent, industry-ready graduates. Our programs result in positive outcomes for students.
Gain the advantage with a TAFE NSW degree
TAFE NSW is government owned and operated and has an enviable reputation for producing highly competent, industry ready graduates.
Our state-of-the-art facilities and exciting student activities create a dynamic and welcoming environment for productive undergraduate learning.
Our programs result in positive outcomes for students because:
- bachelor degree programs are developed in consultation with industry to ensure they are up to date and relevant
- courses focus on applied rather than abstract skills
- we have small class sizes instead of large lecture halls
- teaching strategies are practical and student-focused
- academic staff are highly trained professionals
- internships develop your knowledge and skills
- airport pick-up and accommodation placement
- orientation programs, tutorial support and career counselling
- job placement services to find part-time work
- free internet, email and Facebook access
- student association activities and excursions
- international student coordinator at each campus
TAFE NSW degree courses are accredited and meet national standards. Courses are designed with a multidisciplinary and best-practice approach to ensure a blend of academic theory and applied practical training.
Work experience and internship programs are integrated into each course, and tuition fees are affordable.
- Associate Degree of Accounting
- Bachelor of 3D Art and Animation
- Bachelor of Applied Finance (Financial Planning)
- Bachelor of Design (Interior Design)
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education and Care (Birth-5)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Network Security)
English language courses
TAFE NSW owns and operates seven English language centres in three Sydney locations and in regional New South Wales at Kingscliff, Port Macquarie, Newcastle and Wollongong.
Each centre offers a range of high-quality intensive English courses in small classes with specialist English language teachers. Students have access to exceptional resources, including self-study areas, multimedia libraries and language laboratories.
We can package English language and TAFE NSW higher education courses so you can study both courses on one student visa. For further information about English courses offered by TAFE NSW English Language Centres, visit our website at:
TAFE NSW is also an ETS-authorised TOEFL iBT Test Centre, so you can sit for the TOEFL test in our Sydney office.