More information about RMIT University - TAFE Add
RMIT is a global university of technology and design, offering programs across foundation, diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate levels to around 75,000 students worldwide. Study in the heart of Melbourne and discover why RMIT is known for producing some of the world's most employable graduates.
A qualification from RMIT means studying and training at an institution with a distinguished reputation, established industry contacts and a proven track record for graduate employability.
RMIT TAFE offers highly practical, hands-on programs that focus on developing skills specific to your career path.
With a relevant TAFE qualification, you will be able to gain credit into the related university degree or head straight into the workforce.
RMIT works with its partners to deliver practical solutions to emerging global problems and gives its students the opportunity to learn from industry professionals.
You'll be engaged with industry throughout your studies, collaborating on real and simulated industry projects, using the latest technology and building your skills through practice. You'll graduate with the confidence that you're up to date with the demands in your field.
RMIT provides a range of services designed to support students in their studies and enhance their time at university. You will have access to:
- arrival services
- the MATES program - a highly recommended program that introduces international students to life in Melbourne and RMIT through the eyes of a local student
- housing advisory services, assisting you with all your accommodation needs
- clubs and societies connecting you with like-minded students
- sporting clubs and facilities
- health and wellbeing services
- study and English support
- international student advisers.
Please see the full list of services online.
- recreation trips and tours, including skiing, camping and surfing trips
- sports clubs - from basketball to taekwondo
- Australian University Championships
- over 100 social clubs for students to
- bond over common interests
- Spiritual Centre
- LEAD program - leadership experience
- free cinema, art exhibitions, music, bands, dance crews, on-campus gym and so much more.
RMIT offers more than 500 TAFE and higher education programs to international students. Study options include:
- architecture and building
- art and design
- communication and digital media
- community services and social sciences
- computing and information technology
- environment and planning
- health and medical sciences
Students can articulate from foundation studies to TAFE, or obtain study credit and move on to the related higher education program.
Different levels of study at RMIT mean you can explore more than one way of getting the qualification you want.
RMIT has industry and university partnerships across the world, giving you opportunities to build your global passport.
You can gain study credit for a semester or two of your program in Asia, Europe or the Americas with a choice of more than 150 RMIT partner institutions (including RMIT Vietnam) across 31 countries.
Shorter study tour options are also available across many programs.
25-29 Dawson Street BRUNSWICK VIC Australia
Plenty Road BUNDOORA VIC Australia
124 La Trobe Street MELBOURNE VIC Australia