More information about QUT International College Add
QUT International College (QUTIC) is an integral part of Queensland University of Technology and offers English language and academic pathway programs to assist international students to meet the entry requirements for university degree programs, as well as improve their English for personal, professional or academic purposes.
QUTIC provides pathways for study in the areas of business, built environment and engineering, creative industries, education, health, law, science and information technology.
Brisbane - the perfect place to live and learn
- affordable cost of living
- safe and relaxed lifestyle
- the fastest growing economy in Australia
- exciting, vibrant and multicultural river city
- inner-city location (two kilometres from Brisbane city)
- dedicated college welfare advisers
- individual and group academic support from college language and learning advisers
- mentor program (assists with adjustment to living and studying in Australia)
- careers counselling
QUTIC's foundation program provides an excellent introduction to life on a university campus and is designed to enable students to meet the academic and English requirements for university undergraduate programs that have an IELTS entry requirement of up to 6.5.
- The foundation program is available as a two-semester or full academic year program, depending on the student's
- entry level.
- The program is available to Year 11 or 12 students who meet the academic and English requirements.
- Students who complete the foundation program and meet the English language and academic requirements are guaranteed a place in the first year of the relevant QUT degree program (excluding programs where restricted quotas apply).
- QUTIC's foundation graduates enjoy a very high placement rate into QUT undergraduate courses.
University diplomas in business, information technology and creative industries
- These programs include two semesters of study.
- Successful students can gain up to one year's credit for the related QUT degree program.
QUTIC's intensive English language programs are designed to improve students' language skills for professional, personal or academic purposes. Academic English programs help prepare students for independent study and familiarise them with an Australian academic setting. The college offers:
- General English
- English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
- EAP Plus
- EAP Advanced
- IELTS Advanced
- English for Business Studies
- Cambridge First Certificate in English preparation course
- tailored English and academic study tours.
IELTS Advanced is a high-level IELTS preparation program designed to help prepare students who require an IELTS 7.0. The minimum entry requirement is an IELTS score of 6.5 (no sub-score less than 6.0). Students will take an official IELTS test at the end of this 15-week program.
University Certificate in Tertiary Preparation
This is a one-semester program designed for academically qualified students who have not met the English language requirement for a QUT degree program.
Kelvin Grove - Foundation Studies
Victoria Park Rd Kelvin Grove Brisbane QLD Australia