More information about Flinders University Add
Flinders University produces graduates who are knowledgeable and have the skills to connect across cultural, political, social and geographic boundaries to tackle major challenges. We have a well-recognised reputation for excellence in teaching and research, consistently ranking among Australia's top universities on a per capita basis for research spending.
At Flinders University, we aim high to inspire achievement by our students and all staff. Based in Adelaide, South Australia, our students learn from academics who are experts in their field, linked with industry and provide research insights or expert opinions to professional journals around the world.
We are a truly multicultural university. Our university represents a global village and by studying at Flinders, you will learn to communicate with other cultures, develop language skills and tap into knowledge drawn from around the world.
- Flinders University has research collaborations and strong international links with universities and research institutions across Asia, Europe, and North and South America.
- We have over 2500 international students onshore from across the world, representing more than 90 cultures. We are proud of this diversity.
- As a city, Adelaide offers a safe, relaxed lifestyle that combines affordability with a very high standard of living. Adelaide is a family friendly city.
- South Australia is known as a wine and food centre and our state is well-known for the quality of our produce - from fresh fruit and vegetables through to the finest meat and seafood.
It is not just our academic standards that are high. Our own students are among the most satisfied university students in Australia.
Based on student feedback to i-graduate, the International Student Barometer (ISB), Flinders University is the best Australian university for international student services. We are also the leading Australian university in terms of arrival support for new students from overseas.
Flinders University is designed as a traditional university campus and everything our students need is here:
- teaching and study facilities, including our expansive library
- student cafes and places to eat, which include a range of cultural foods, including Halal options
- the Student Learning Centre, which provides a range of academic support services, including workshops for writing, English language, mathematical skills, oral presentations and general study skills
- health and welfare facilities, such as the Health Service, Counselling Service, Disability Support and Religious Centre
- sports and fitness facilities, including the Sports and Fitness Centre, playing fields and tennis courts
- child and parenting facilities, including our two childcare options
- accommodation, both on and off campus, with options for apartments, houses and sharing arrangements.
Student support services are also located on campus. In particular, the International Student Support Unit, which is the first point of contact for international students, is centrally located for ease of access.
Flinders University has a range of recognised programs of study at undergraduate, postgraduate and higher degree research level.
Our programs include:
- business administration
- environment management
- information technology
- nursing and midwifery
- public health
- social work
- speech pathology
- TESOL and languages.
The Flinders University website contains a full listing of our degree programs and their criteria. For more information, visit www.flinders.edu.au/courses.
Adelaide College of Divinity
34 Lipsett Terrace BROOKYLN PARK SA Australia
Renmark & Paringa District Hospital Ral Ral Avenue RENMARK SA Australia
182 Victoria Square ADELAIDE SA Australia
Sturt Road BEDFORD PARK SA Australia