About the Master of Construction Project Management - Professional Practice
This course is designed to provide opportunities for advanced study in construction project management. The course allows students to learn general management and project management principles and techniques as well as the specific application of these principles and techniques to the management of large-scale and complex construction projects. This course provides valuable education to those seeking a broader base to careers in architecture, engineering, property development and urban planning.
Construction project management
Campuses and Duration
More information about University of New South Wales (UNSW) Add
Offering a world-class education and a superior quality of life, UNSW Australia is proudly recognised as a top 100 university (QS World University Rankings 2013). We are one of Australia's leading research and teaching universities and are ranked 24th in the QS World University Rankings for employer reputation (2013).
UNSW's progressive approach to learning motivates students to reach their full potential. We have educated more CEOs from Australia's top 50 companies (Leading Company, 2012) and produced more technology entrepreneurs in the past 15 years than any other Australian university (Crunchbase 2013).
UNSW is ranked above world standard for research excellence - we are highly regarded for pioneering discoveries in photovoltaics, solar energy, quantum
computing, interactive cinema and HIV/AIDS research on a global scale. UNSW enables students to change the lives of millions.
Making you career ready
Connecting students with industry, UNSW graduates are some of the most sought after in the world and earn the highest median starting salary of any university in the state (Australian Graduate Survey 2012).
Carefully matching degree programs with emerging graduate opportunities in the global economy, we work more closely with industries than any other university in Australia. Our Business School has been ranked number one for excellence by the Australian Government and, with a network of over 75,000 graduates, our students are given opportunities to form lucrative industry connections, keeping them ahead of the global business game.
UNSW understands the value of community and offers a variety of student services, including academic support, international student associations and social events. We also provide a range of accommodation options to suit all requirements.
Become a part of life at UNSW.
Valuable workplace skills
UNSW has a variety of career development services to equip you with the skills you need to stay competitive in the job market, including:
- Univative - an inter-university competition designed to enhance workplace skills.
- International Students Careers Week - discover how to be successful in your career and prepare for the future with advice from employers and successful UNSW international student graduates.
- UNSW Careers Expo - discuss potential employment opportunities with more than 100 participating high-profile companies, including BHP Billiton, Chevron, Deloitte, HSBC and more.
- UNSW Internship Expo - discuss potential internship opportunities with more than 20 multinational companies, including Microsoft, Chevron Australia, KPMG and IBM.
- UNSW Volunteer Work Expo - connect with not-for-profit organisations offering volunteer positions.
- Professional Development Program for International Students - gives students hands-on experience, including a three-day seminar followed by a 50-hour internship program.
More than 900 programs are available at UNSW, ranging from undergraduate to postgraduate coursework and research programs. Programs are offered through the following faculties:
- Art and Design
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Built Environment
- Business School
- UNSW Canberra (Australian Defence Force Academy).
High Street UNSW SYDNEY NSW Australia